Northwest Bible Church – Feb. 28, 2016 – Worship Service – Alan Conner
Jesus Appears to Mary
A. MARY’S GREAT BLESSINGS.
1) Mary sees two angels (John 20:11-13).
2) Mary sees Jesus (John 20:14-16).
3) Mary sent on a mission by Jesus (John 20:17-18).
B. MARY’S GREAT LOVE.
1) Mary was delivered from seven demons (Lk. 8:2).
a) The character to demons.
b) The effects of demon possession.
2) The steps in developing a great love for the Lord Jesus.
a) See ourselves as great sinners
b) See Jesus Christ as a great Savior.
c) See the gift of forgiveness as a great salvation.
GREAT LOVE FOR CHRIST GROWS OUT OF A SENSE OF OUR GREAT SINS AND THE GREAT FORGIVENESS we have received FROM OUR GREAT SAVIOR.