Northwest Bible Church – June 5, 2016 – Worship Service – Alan Conner
John’s Witness to Christ
A. JOHN TESTIFIES TO THE TRUTH OF HIS GOSPEL (v. 24).
1) The word “testify.”
2) John gives an eye witness testimony about Christ.
3) The importance of John’s eye-witness account:
a) The time in which he wrote.
b) The error of Gnosticism.
4) John wrote down what he saw.
5) “We know that his testimony is true.
Who does the “we” refer to?
B. JOHN TESTIFIES TO THE LIMITS OF HIS GOSPEL (v. 25).
1) There is a lot more that could have been written!
2) What does it mean that the world would not contain the books?