Northwest Bible Church - Aug. 25, 2019 - Book of Acts - Alan Conner
Responses of the Gentiles
A. JOY AND GLORY (Acts 13:48).
2. Glorifying the word of the Lord.
B. FAITH IN CHRIST (Acts 13:48b).
1. What does “appointing” mean?
2. Who did the appointing?
3. When did the “appointing” take place?
4. Why the necessity of election?
5. Theological conclusions from A. W. Pink,
a. Election is the cause of faith, not the result of faith.
b. A limited number are ordained. “as many as”
c. Election is to salvation, not service. “to eternal life”
d. All ordained will believe.
C. EVANGELISM (Acts 13:49).
D. FILLED WITH JOY AND THE HOLY SPIRIT (Acts 13:52).