Northwest Bible Church - Feb. 23, 2020 - Book of Acts - Alan Conner
Paul at Corinth
A. THE CITY OF CORINTH (Acts 18:1).
1. Capital and Commerce -
2. Religion -
3. Medicine -
4. Sports -
B. PAUL THE TENTMAKER-MINISTER (Acts 18:2-4).
1. Aquila and Priscilla (Acts 18:2-3).
2. Reasoning in the synagogue (Acts 18:4).
C. ENCOURAGEMENT FOR GOD’S MINISTER (Acts 18:5-17).
1. The arrival of Silas and Timothy (Acts 18:5).
2. Financial support (Acts 18:5).
3. Ministry harvest (Acts 18:6-8).
4. A vision in the night (Acts 18:9-11).
a. Do not be afraid
b. Continue to speak and do not be silent.
c. I am with you, and no man will harm you for I have many people in this city.
5. Confirmation of God’s protection (Acts 18:12-17).