Northwest Bible Church - March 31, 2019 - Book of Acts - Alan Conner
A. NO PARTIALITY WITH GOD (Acts 10:34-35).
1. No more partiality against Gentiles (Acts 10:34-35a).
2. Not salvation by works (Acts 10:35).
B. THE GOSPEL OF PEACE (Acts 10:36-43).
1. The word of peace to Israel through Jesus Christ, Lord of all (Acts 10:36).
2. The Baptism of Jesus (Acts 10:37).
3. The anointing of Jesus with the Holy Spirit (Acts 10:38-39).
4. The death and resurrection of Jesus (Acts 10:39b-41).
5. The Judge of the living and the dead (v 42).
6. Offer of salvation (Acts 10:43).
C. THE RESPONSE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT (Acts 10:44-46).
1. The HS is poured out on the Gentiles (44-45).
2. The Gentiles speak in tongues (Acts 10:46).
D. THE RESPONSE OF PETER (Acts 10:47-48).
2. Extended visit.