Northwest Bible Church - Dec. 15, 2019 - Book of Acts - Alan Conner
A. PAUL’S USE OF HIS ROMAN CITIZENSHIP.
1. Roman citizenship rights -
2. Paul and Silas stand on their rights as Roman citizens.
a. Acts 16:35-40 -
b. Acts 22:22-29 -
c. Acts 25:1-12
3. The purpose of their tactic.
B. THE USE OF OUR CITIZENSHIP TODAY.
1. The Bill of Rights and the 1st Amendment.
2. What about the “wall of separation between church and state”?
3. 1 Tim. 2:1-2 -
4. Free speech and religious freedom are under attack.
5. Our biblical response
a. Pray for our leaders, 1 Tim. 2:1-2
b. Use our citizenship rights to protect our religion liberty.
c. If we lose our religious liberty, be prepared to suffer for the gospel of Christ.