Northwest Bible Church – Nov. 19, 2017 – Thanksgiving Day Meditation – Alan Conner
The Blessings of a Thankful Heart
A. THE DISEASE OF LEPROSY.
B. THE CRY OF THE LEPERS
1. The 10 lepers (Luke 17:11).
2. “Jesus, Master, have mercy on us!” (Luke 17:13).
C. THE HEALING OF THE MASTER
1. Go and show yourselves to the priests (Luke 17:14).
2. All obeyed, and all were healed (Luke 17:14).
3. Christ’s best blessings are reserved for those who give thanks (Luke 17:15-19).
a. The number.
b. The ethnicity.
c. The disappointment (Luke 17:17-18).
d. The blessing (Luke 17:19).
D. THE BLESSINGS OF A THANKFUL HEART.
1. A thankful heart is a humble heart. James 4:6
2. A thankful heart is a believing heart. Heb. 11:6
3. A thankful heart is a Spirit-filled heart.