Northwest Bible Church - Feb. 2, 2020 - Book of Acts - Alan Conner
Being a Berean
A. THE BEREANS AND THE BIBLE (Acts 17:11).
1. “More noble minded” -
2. Eager learners -
3. Careful students -
4. Frequency in study -
B. THE BEREANS AND THEIR BELIEF (Acts 17:12).
1. Many Jews believed -
2. Many Greeks believed -
C. THE THESSALONIAN AND THEIR THREATS (Acts 17:13-15).
1. Extreme hatred of the Jews (Acts 17:13-14).
2. The gospel seed is carried to Athens.
D. WHY WE NEED MORE BEREAN BELIEVERS.
1. It honors God and His Word.
2. It is dangerous to not be a Berean believer.
3. It brings us closer to the sanctifying power of the Word of God.