Northwest Bible Church - Dec. 1, 2019 - Book of Acts - Alan Conner
The Conversion of the Jailor
A. THE REACTION OF THE MOST HIGH GOD (Acts 16:26).
1. “Suddenly” -
2. “great earthquake” -
B. THE REACTION OF THE JAILOR (Acts 16:27-34).
1. Suicide averted (Acts 16:27-29).
2. The most important question in the world (Acts 16:30).
3. The most important answer in the world (Acts 16:31-32).
a. “Believe in the Lord Jesus and you will be saved, you and your household” (Acts 16:31).
b. Continual instruction (Acts 16:32).
a. Ministry -
b. Baptism -
c. Hospitality with food -
d. Great rejoicing, having believed in God with his whole household -
1. Marvel at the inter-nationality of the church.
2. Never underestimate God’s power to save a sinner.
3. Never underestimate the value of your witness for Christ.