Northwest Bible Church - Oct. 6, 2019 - Book of Acts - Alan Conner
When the Godly Disagree
A. THE RESPONSE TO THE LETTER IN ANTIOCH (Acts 15:30-35).
B. THE SECOND MISSIONARY JOURNEY BEGINS (Acts 15:36-41).
1. Paul initiates (Acts 15:36).
2. Intended mission (Acts 15:36).
3. Controversy over John Mark (Acts 15:37-38).
Position of Barnabas -
Position of Paul -
4. The result of the controversy (Acts 15:39).
Who was right?
1. Godly men do not always agree.
2. How should the godly respond when there are conflicts?
3. Past failures can be reversed.
4. God works good out of bad situations.